Thank you for your interest in our homepage and our company. We cannot assume any liability for external links to external content despite careful control of the content.
The protection of your personal data during collection, processing and use on the occasion of your visit to our homepage is important to us. Your data is protected within the scope of the legal regulations. Below you will find information on which data is collected during your visit to our homepage and how it is used:
We are pleased that you are visiting our website and would like to thank you for your interest.
Interest. In the following, we will inform you about how to deal with your
personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
Responsible for the data processing on this website in the sense of the
Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Heckert Solar GmbH, Carl-von-Bach-Str. 11, 09116 Chemnitz, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0)371 458568-0, Fax: +49 (0)371 458568-880, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
The person responsible has appointed a data protection officer for this website, who can be reached as follows: “Melanie Trinkerl, Carl-von-Bach-Str. 11, 09116 Chemnitz, 0371/4585680, firstname.lastname@example.org”.
This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. inquiries to the responsible person). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
If you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
– Our visited website
– Date and time at the time of access
– Amount of data sent in bytes
– Source/reference from which you came to the page
– Browser used
– Operating system used
– IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (cookies from third parties) to recognize your browser during your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
If personal data are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either to implement the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our website more interesting to you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive (cookies from third parties) when you visit our website. If we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or whether to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. These can be found for each browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
Within the scope of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form, is apparent from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the purpose of your contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
In the following you can download and submit the data protection declaration of consent.
Pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the responsible person. We store and use the data provided by you for contract processing. After complete completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data from our side was reserved, about which we inform you below accordingly.
Dispatch of the e-mail newsletter to existing customers
If you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to send you regular offers of similar goods or services to those already purchased from our range by e-mail. According to § 7 Abs. 3 UWG, we do not have to obtain your separate consent for this. Data processing in this respect takes place solely on the basis of our justified interest in personalised direct advertising pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If you have initially objected to the use of your e-mail address for this purpose, we will not send you an e-mail. You are entitled to object to the use of your e-mail address for the aforementioned advertising purpose at any time with effect for the future by notifying the person responsible named at the beginning. For this you only incur transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. Upon receipt of your objection, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will be discontinued immediately.
This website uses the online advertising program “Google AdWords” and, as part of Google AdWords, the conversion tracking of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). We use the services of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In doing so, we pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you, of making our website more interesting for you and of achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an AdWords ad placed by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired, Google and we may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be tracked through AdWords customer websites. The information collected from the Conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for Conversion Tracking. Customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were directed to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they will not receive information that personally identifies users. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can block this use by turning off the Google Conversion Tracking cookie in your Internet browser under User Preferences. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords because of our legitimate interest in targeted advertising pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Google LLC, headquartered in the USA, is certified for the us-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
You can permanently deactivate cookies for advertisement preferences by preventing them by setting your browser software accordingly or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl=de
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your abbreviated IP address) will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension
“_anonymizeIp()”, which ensures anonymization of the IP address by shortening it and excludes direct personal references. By the extension your IP address is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our justified interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide other services to us relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from collecting cookies from this site in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again): Disable Google Analytics
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
– Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the planned storage period. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and desired effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in the event of transfer of your data to third countries;
– Right of rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to have inaccurate data concerning you rectified without delay and/or your incomplete data stored by us completed;
– Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– Right to limitation of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand limitation of processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you dispute, is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead demand limitation of processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after achieving the purpose or if you have lodged an objection due to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet known whether our justified reasons prevail;
– Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, cancellation or limitation of processing to the data controller, the data controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, cancellation or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients.
– Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible;
– Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once granted for the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation;
– Right of appeal pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the DSGVO
you shall, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are staying, at your place of work or at the place where the alleged infringement occurred.
If we process your personal data within the scope of a weighing of interests on the basis of our predominantly legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to this processing with effect for the future for reasons arising from your particular situation.
If you exercise your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to further process the data if we can prove that there are compelling reasons for the processing which are worthy of protection, which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If your personal data is processed by us for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You may exercise your right to object as described above.
If you make use of your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
Objections should be sent to Widerspruch(At)heckert-solar.com.
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After this period has expired, the corresponding data is routinely deleted if it is no longer required for contract fulfilment or contract initiation and/or if we no longer have a justified interest in further storage.
In the following you can download and submit the Datenschutzrechtliche Einwilligungserklärung.